Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Summer Cleaning??

I know we have all heard the words "SPRING CLEANING" Well for me it is Winter cleaning, Spring cleaning, Summer cleaning and Fall cleaning. I do not enjoy doing it but it has to be done. Especially with our little home, no garage and a shed that if full of yard items, camping gear, military gear and bikes. So all day yesterday I spent cleaning the girl's closet's out. I have this beautiful oak chest that my Dad bought me for my High School graduation. It sits in Arielle's closet because I have no where else to put it. So that got cleaned out as well. I did have a few tears to shed while finding baby items that I am getting rid of. It is ok though because I will be selling them in a garage sale that Kristie and I are doing on 7-28 @ her home. Just a little plug. I also have our old table and hutch that I am selling. Since Tim and I are doing the Financial Peace University class I am trying to learn to save $ better. This was just one way to start and also clean out a bunch of stuff. Well, I would take a picture but my camera in MIA. Now its off to price items and clean some more. YES!! You gotta love it. One more thing, was anyone up early this morning during the thunder and lightning? I sure was. I stayed up watching it until it was over. It was sweet! Blessings to you all on this hump day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great day cleaning and pricing! I thought it looked like it rained...didn't hear a thing over here.

Katie

Kristie said...

Yes we all woke up for the thunder! Every closet, drawer and cupboard totally cleaned out at our house!:)

Anonymous said...

oh man you are going to feel great after you get rid of all your stuff!!!
I sure did!