What is crackelackin? Well it is Tresa's new word. She got if from the zebra on Madagascar. We lost that movie after we bought it so Tim purchased a another one for her on our last Costco trip. She tends to hear words that she thinks are hilarious and then over use them. That's normal though right? Well, she told me the other day "Momma get crackelackin!" Well I should be taking her advice right now. I should be crackelackin my Sociology book open and read. I am on my way back to college and already wore out. It hasn't even started yet. I am going to be taking 2 online classes and a writing class here at the BMCC here in Hermiston. My goal is get my RN. I have a long road ahead though. I have to start from the beginning because I never took prerequisites for Dental Assistant school. Yeah sucking spit and taking x-rays of teeth just wasn't exciting for me. I really do want a job where I can help people. So this road will be well worth it. So as far as this blog world goes I am going to be very sporadic. Well I better go before my family catches me on here instead of reading!! Love to you all! I will post soccer pictures of Arielle and Mylah as soon as I find my camera to download them from.
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
She is so funny! Hmm, I wonder where she gets it ;)
That is so funny! Just like Katie said " I wonder where she gets it?"
OH.... I totally understand about "hurring before my family finds me doing this!" ;-) How exciting that you are going back to school...from one crazy mom to another... it hurts so good! I will try and remember to pray for you and your energy levels!
good luck with school! praying that everything goes well :)
Ok, I read this the other day and didn't have time to comment, but ever since, I can't quit saying crackelackin'....
Good luck with school, Carter is doing the school thing too and I know it can be hard, I will definately be praying for you!
Post a Comment