Saturday, October 13, 2007

Cheerleading

So we are officially Bulldogs now. My brother who is in his Senior year at Pendleton High School told me we are traders. Mylah responded "Go go get 'em get 'em and when you get 'em you say Go Bulldogs Go Bulldogs!" that girl cracks me up. Well, this is the title to Shannon's post today, and she has great pictures of Mylah and her daughter Emery cheering last night at the football game. I however have none. My camera sucks and apparently doesn't like taking pictures in the dark. Also our video camera died shortly after Tim turned it on. So if you want to see pictures of Mylah cheering click on http://definingdetails.blogspot.com Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Looks like you've got a little cheerleader in the makings!

Tiffany said...

I saw Mylah cheering at the game. My cousin was also cheering. I think we may have Mylah and Emery on the video... they did such a great job and looked so cute!!

Kristie said...

She's so sweet with her pigtails and ribbons!

Anonymous said...

So great to see you this morning!!!

Michelle said...

I love the ribbons in the girls' hair! Looks like they really enjoyed themselves. :-) Hope all is going well with classes, I am sure you are in the thick of it now.

Kailin said...

They are both adorable!
Your camera must be related to mine.