Monday, November 12, 2007

First Final

I have my first final tomorrow. I am a little nervous. So much information has been crammed down this class because the instructor wanted to get done early. So I have a lot of material to go over. Please pray for me that I am relaxed and do well. After this final is over I know I will be more relaxed this term and can have more free time. I hope everyone had a great week. We sure did. Tim is off today and took all three girls to his brother's house to hang out. Well I better go and study while it is quiet.

6 comments:

Kristie said...

praying for focus, for clarity, and for a rested mind! Good luck on your final this week! I know you will do well!! Love you!

Crystal said...

I remember those feelings!
You have prepared yourself well and still are... you will do wonderfully. -praying for a restful, ready mind on that day!

Katie said...

You're going to do GREAT!

Lindsay said...

Praying for you right now... and will tomorrow too!

Nicole said...

I will be thinking and praying for you you will do great.

Crystal said...

Soooo???? How do you feel it went?