Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Updates

So maybe I shouldn't have said I will never blog. Instead a post every once in a while. Now that I am on a break, I can post a few times.



  • So first I highlighted my hair again. It is much more blond than before, which I love. I still love my hair completely red too.

  • I got my ears pierced a second hole as a gift from Tim for my Birthday.

  • We are planning some projects to update the house during my break.

  • We put our house up for sale again, I know not the best time, but we are hopeful.

  • The girls and I plan to have some much needed quality time during this Christmas break.

  • Tim signed up for classes for winter term and we have a writing class together.

  • Arielle had her first band concert Monday night, she did great.

  • My Mom is having a second surgery today, please pray for her.

  • The winner for the biggest and most important update is- Tresa ate some asphalt Monday night leaving Arielle's concert and fractured her front tooth. After a visit to the ER that night, and then the pediatric dentist yesterday the tooth had to come out. My 3 year old now has 9 teeth and looks like she is 5 years old. I was very upset yesterday, but I am grateful that her permanent tooth is not damaged. She however got an early visit from the tooth very and is very happy. I am also happy that she has not lost her cute lisp, although it has been fading recently. :)

  • Blessings to all this Christmas season!!

Just hours after her spill, she is feeling good here because of the pain meds.

Above- Here we are before heading to the dentist, not a happy camper. I have to say the new pediatric dentist office is amazing. I am so glad that we have one here in town now!!!

Hmmmm..... This is what I gotta do to get some money.

7 comments:

Katie said...

Oh, bless her heart :) It looks like she is handling it well!

Kailin said...

So sorry Tresa! Glad for no permanent damage! I hope you enjoy your break and time with the girls:)

Lindsay said...

Oh Tresa - you and Mason can not play together... :) just kidding!
Enjoy your vacation.
Enjoy your girls.
Enjoy just being!!

LOVE your hair too - you're beautiful... inside & out! :)

Kristie said...

She is still so very cute...even minus one tooth! Love your hair! So good to talk with you last night! Thanks for calling! Love you!

Anonymous said...

So happy to see that you posted!
Oh that poor sweet girl. I am glad that she is doing okay.
Happy belated birthday to you!
You guys have a very merry Christmas!

Nicole said...

Poor Tressa Sorry to hear about that. Yes I agree the dentist in town is Great.

Michelle said...

Lovin' the hair! ;-) Have a great Christmas!