So for the last 2 1/2 years I have offered my services in the pre-school room. It has been an adventure and a lesson for me to say the least. Today was a very different day because as most of you know the rooms were down sized. I was lucky to have first pick to choose what service and what class I wanted to teach. I chose to stay with the 3 year olds. I have to say that this morning was so fun to teach. It was laid back, less noisy, no fighting, and better crafts. I have some new ones in the class that are so fun to have. Katie Stover is my side kick who showed up and helped Tim and I this morning and she agreed as well. I hope that the 4 and 5 year olds had as much fun as the 3yr olds in their class. I do have to say I miss my funny guy Dylan, he always gives me a laugh when he is in there.
On another note, could you please pray that our house sells. This house has been great for us the past four years but, it is way too small now. We have done so much work to it that it will be sad to let go but way worth it. All day yesterday we spent cleaning and going to the dump to show the house. So hopefully it will happen soon. I know that it is all up to HIM. Blessings to you all this coming up week!!
Sunday, January 20, 2008
New class
Posted by Melissa at 1:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I'm so glad for the changes...it looked like it was much more manageable for you this morning! Thanks for giving of your self and your time!
I just want you to know how much I appreciate you!!!
You are such a blessing!
I must say I was a little sad that Dylan was moved to another class. I am not quite ready for him to get any older.
Love you!
Pippy loved her first day in Big Girl Sunday school.
Thank you for teaching our children! I will be praying for you.
Love you!
You are such a blessing in the preschool room. Ashley LIVES for Sunday and for her "class". For the first time since she's been in there, we skipped church and she has not let us forget it. Don't think we'll be doing that again anytime soon. . .Anyway, you are loved and SOOOO very much appreciated!
Praying for you & Praising God for you!!
Thank you for volunteering your time and energy to such an important part of our church!!
Mason will be there... but probably not until calving season is over :)
Love to you this week dear friend!
Thank you for all you do for our kiddos. Sad that Nick will not be in there with you but happy that it will be a good calm change for you. I will be praying for your house and keeping my ears open.
Post a Comment