- Right now I am playing single parent again and getting tired of it.
- Right now I am listening to Mylah and Tresa fight and Tresa usually wins which means she gets the spanking.
- Right now I have so much reading and homework to do that my head aches terribly.
- Right now I feel slightly terrible for hanging up on a telemarketer who has called me over the past three years. What do they not get about "TAKE ME OFF YOUR LIST!!!"
- Right now I am needing a hug and for someone to tell me that I will get through this.
- Right now I feel defeated in so many ways I lost track.
- Right now I feel that my family is suffering because of all my schoolwork and my depression that I am dealing with.
- Right now I am thinking of how sad I am moving to Pendleton.
- Right now I am really needing a girls night out and can't think of when I can schedule it in.
- Right now I have been feeling disconnected and not accepted.
- Right now I would love to share a happy post.
- Right now is the RIGHT time to get on my knees and pray for peace, acceptance, attentiveness, understanding, happiness, forgiveness, and learn to make better use of my time.
- I hope that me as a person does not come off negative all the time. I pray that I am a good friend and that people know that I love them and love their friendship. I pray that my family will not be affected in a negative way with me being in school and away from them. I pray that I kind find balance through all of this. God is right there waiting for me to grab on. Maybe I am being selfish and blind. I just need a lot of prayer.
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Right Now
Posted by Melissa at 4:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Love you Melissa! So very, very much!
Hope you know just how much ~ even though our paths haven't crossed, our "busy lives" have taken priority, and there hasn't been time for a girls night.
Praying for you! As the "things" that seem overwhelming happen day in and day out... know that God is beside you, in fact he's guiding you, reassuring you, and hugging you!
Again - know and trust that you are loved!! Call me... anytime & I'll come give you a hug!
Melissa,
I Pray that you know that you are loved and that you are not alone. lets get together next week or call me and let me know when I can take the girls for you for a while. my last day at work is sat so letd make sure we see each other. Love you and thank God for you. Nicole
My chest is heavy as I read your words. I wish I could come over right now and treat you to a blizzard and a hug! You are so loved by so many people. Yes, prayer is the best thing in times like these. Your life is crazy right now, if you didn't feel these things I'd worry! I'm praying for you right now, friend. I know I'm speaking for all the blogger girls when I say lean on me and remember I'm a phone call away.
Oh Melissa I will be praying for you tonight and all week. You will get through this. Please call me if there is anything I can do for you! Even if you need a coffee!
Love you!
I can totally empathize with you! Hang onto Jesus and lean on those that you are closest to! This is only a season. Bless you!
By the way... no worries about YOPS, I was just as at fault. Hi, my name is Michelle. :)
oh man I wish I would have read this last night! I'm here....I love you...and you are a good friend!!! Praying the God will lift your spirits and that you will feel strength in Him. You are never alone...God is always right next to you and He will NEVER let you down.
Melissa-
When times get tough sometimes the best thing to do is sing out loud (call me I'll sing with you)! I love you and am constantly praying for you. I know that Satan wants to steal your joy...but thats why God sends you friends--I'm just blessed to be one of those. You inspire me and I honestly think that they should make a super hero movie after you (Ironman has nothing on you girl). I promised I wasn't going to be one of those stalker friends, but now you leave me no choice. I'm coming for you or your children...I can't wait to see you tomorrow!
When I read your blog a study of Abraham popped in my head and I remembered that he was so disappointed because he had seen the land that was given to him and he had suffered many trials where his patience was constantly being tested that he had become so discouraged. But God kept saying to him..."Look UP!" (Genesis 12-15) and by the the 15th chapter Abraham looked Up again and believed.
God loves you and he has sent you an army of friends to remind you of God's promises. I love you-- Look up and count the stars they are all your blessings that God has waiting for you-- do not be discouraged!
WOW! You have some AWESOME friends, that love you very much.
Hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment