Just Kidding! We found this bird last night in my flowers that I had just planted. It must have flown out of his house. He/She is really pretty, but I am NOT a bird person. I have tried different numbers here in Pendleton to take this bird too but no one will take it. So Tresa and I put up Lost Bird posters in our neighborhood. Since its wings are clipped it couldn't have flown too far from its home. It was so weak last night in the cold, I am pretty sure it would have died had we not brought it in the house. Our nice neighbors had this little cage to keep it in, otherwise little birdy would have roughed it outside in a box. Luckily this bird doesn't sing or talk otherwise it would have been a long night.
5 comments:
oh man, the last bird we had croaked after only two weeks...who knew you had to feed them so often!
If you end up keeping it, let me know...we have a lovely cage and lots of bird seed!
How fun! I'm sure the girls will remember that!
WOW! Yeah... I'm not a huge bird fan myself ... hopefully his owners come searching for him soon!
Aww, I think he's cute! Hope he finds his home, though.
Love you Mel!
Oh that poor little and lucky bird!!!
Post a Comment