Complete Joy watching these girls. Arielle was cracking me up with the whole helmet thing. I think she was wearing it because there are these gnat type bugs that swarm in the back yard , maybe you have seen them, they have a bright white color on them. Anyway, she told me I was a trader when she saw the camera ;) The swing set the girls are playing on was given to us recently by one of the pilots at Tim's work. THANKS MR. WALKER! The girls love it! So does Mom, it has given me some extra study time in. 
I can't believe my 4yr old can pump her legs all on her own! It is handy though.
The girls loving Sadie and Jack, although Sadie is not looking too thrilled!
For all you bloggers I do read your posts. I may not always comment and I am sorry for that. I am studying now for at least 4 hours a day and then I have class Mon. through Fri. as well as I work every other weekend. So I am still here and I love catching up with your lives through the blog world. You all make me smile in this chaotic time in my life. I love you all dear friends and family. Well, off to bed....wow it is just a little past 10, that is early for me!
6 comments:
Hi Mel! I miss you too...let's get together soon! What a fun post!
Love you!
I miss you guys!
Sounds like you guys are doing well! Miss seeing you guys. :)
We had those icky gnats too!
Good luck with school and studying...yeah for the swingset and extra study time:)
that is a funny helmt pic! hope school is going well- we miss you!
goodness - you are a busy mama!
I'm praying that your classes continue to go well, and that you continue to enjoy those beautiful girls of yours as well!
Blessings friend - I sure miss seeing you!!
Post a Comment