Tuesday, November 25, 2008

THANKFULLNESS

THANKFUL FOR:

A God that is merciful and loves me through out all my mistakes
A husband that provides well for this family
Three beautiful girls that are so sweet and love the Lord
A loving and giving Mom that always cooks the best Thanksgiving dinners!
My brothers and sisters!
My wonderful friends
The opportunity to go back to school
Our pastor and church
My humor when things are not so funny!
My home...I LOVE IT
My extended family
My job, even though it is part time.
For the trials I have faced these past few years....I have grown so much

I have so many more things to be thankful for but I really have a ton of homework that I have to do :( I have been putting it off for far too long. From our home to yours I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

CarisaShaw said...

Hey you don't have to rub it in that your mom's the best cook ever. In my life, if I learn to cook half what she can I'll have something to be thankfull for. Good luck on the last couple weeks of school. I'm so ready for break, how about you?! Call me when that time comes. xoxo

Kristie said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Love you!!

Katie said...

What a sweet post....I love you, Melis! Have a great Turkey day :)

Lindsay said...

Blessed because of you!! :)

so good to see you for a brief moment yesterday ... if you're not busy tonight ... come to Angelas at 6:30 for a MODBE party :)

Anonymous said...

Thankful for you! Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving.

kara said...

Happy holidays! loves