Monday, December 22, 2008

THIRTY

So Most of you know I turned 30 this past Saturday. Some of you celebrated with me on my special day. I just want to say Thank you for all the well wishes, cards, emails, texts, phone calls, hugs, facebook messages, and gifts that I received. I have never had a surprise Birthday nor has my Birthday ever been very big because of the time of year. I felt so loved and thank you all very much. Tim worked very hard to make it special and he exceeded far beyond that. I would share pictures but I don't have any. Well, it is time to go play in the snow today! Have a blessed day!

7 comments:

Katie said...

It was so fun to be there to surprise you :) I'm glad it turned out so well!! Love you!!

Kristie said...

So glad we could be there!!:)

Love you!!

Crystal said...

Happy Happy Birthday Dear Lady! Welcome to the 30's club!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Lindsay said...

Hooray for Birthday Surprises!!

and for the opportunity for me to look like a fool singing and snapping photos :)

LOVE You Melissa - Happy Birthday AGAIN!! :)

Melissa said...

Yes Linds, I loved your singing. They would totally hire you at Red Robin!

Kailin said...

Happy Belated!!! Here is to the GREATEST year!