Tonight~ We have a couple coming over to make an offer on our house. I pray that it all comes together as it should. Our asking price is under what the house was appraised at, so hopefully the offer is acceptable. God is in control of all this but I do tend to worry about all the details. Does that get me anywhere? No, it just gets me a lot of canker sores in my mouth. So I ask that I can leave it all up to Him.
Side Note: Tresa asked me yesterday "Are boys human?" After laughing..I said "Honey uuhh I am not sure, maybe God knows." She stated "Yeah he should know since he created everything else." It is funny how protective we are over our "girls"
Wishing you all a great day!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Tonight
Posted by Melissa at 1:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am praying for you!! Hope things go well...
Ha...are boys human...sometimes Tressie, sometimes!;)
Hope the offer was right...
Praying for God to bring you peace about the sale of your house.
I hope everything worked out for you guys!
Hope everything went well if it's Gods timing everything will be perfect.
Tressa I wonder the same thing!
Totally love Nicole's comment :)
Looking forward to hearing if things worked out...
Blessings and love to you sweet friend!!
Hope everything went well and did you say "Honey boys are soooo not human"
That is just to darn funny!
Post a Comment